DIA has collaboration with several high ranked world class universities including University of Greenwich and Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK. As part of this collaboration, DIA, in partnership is closely working with NCC Education, UK and Pearson Edexcel for diploma and higher diploma programs and for completing the top-up programs with University of Greenwich and Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK respectively. Additionally, we are in the process of opening direct Honours program of Cardiff Metropolitan University and more new agreements with other foreign universities.Read More
- Entry requirements for the NCC Education L4DC qualification:
Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC with minimum GPA of 2.0 in English (HSC) and successful completion of NCC Preparation Programme.
Minimum GPA of 6.0 in SSC and HSC in combined with minimum GPA of 2.0 in English (HSC) and successful completion of NCC Preparation Programme.
Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC and minimum IELTS score 5.5.
Minimum GPA of 6.0 in SSC and HSC in combined and minimum IELTS score 5.5.
Minimum C in English at O’Level and ONE (1) A’Level pass.
- Entry requirements for the NCC Education L5DC qualification:
NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Computing (QCF) (L4DC) qualification.
HNC Diploma in Computing and Systems Development or relevant subjects.
Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) Diploma in Computer Engineering or relevant technical diploma.
- Entry requirements for the NCC Education BBIT qualification:
NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing (QCF) (L5DC) qualification.
HND in Computing and Systems Development or relevant subjects.
Students who would like to join at the institute, have to choose first the course/programs wish to apply for:
Student can choose the program from the website or can directly contact at the campus.
Local student can directly communication with the Academic Advisers for any advice on career related issues and collect the related papers and admission form.
Students who are not from home may apply online independently through the website. International students can download the application form from our website and send it to our Academic Advisers with all Scanned Copy of Academic Papers, Photographs, and References from their local authority. After checking out all documents the Academic Adviser will give confirmation for your study at Daffodil International Academy (DIA).
If you want to apply directly please check that you have attached the following documents:
- Photocopies of all your educational certificates
- References from the Schools/Colleges Authority or other Responsible Authority for Education. The References must be on Headed Paper from an academic or an employer and the original, not photocopies.
- 4 passport size photos.
Application submission time:
- Available in Four Sessions-March, June, September & December. Student must send the application to the authority before month of session start time. The session starts after the 15th of the session month.