1. All information mentioned in the ‘Admission Form’ is accepted in good faith. Any false declaration in any field of the form will expel the student from DIA.
2. Any Change of address and contact number(s) must be informed to the Academic Counselor. DIA will not be responsible for any lost mail.
3. An enrolled student of DIA is bound to the agreement that he/she will follow the course and pay the required fees in due time.
4. Students unable to join/continue the course must inform the management of DIA in a written form for future reference.
5. Admission fees are not refundable.
6. DIA-enrolled students must attend every exam, assignment or evaluation criteria. If anyone fails to do so, the guardian of the students may be informed forthwith.
7. Classes will go on from Saturday to Thursday. In case of special classes or teacher’s instructions, the students have to come on Friday.
8. Enrollment at DIA does not give the confirmation that the student is also enrolled at NCC / UK University. Lawfulness, Attendance, Performance and Tuition Status will be considered for the enrollment in such respect.
Students must follow the following rules to be allowed for the registration:
a. A student must attend at least 80% classes in each module.
b. A student must attend Selection Test.
c. Overall performance after Selection Test is calculated based on attendance, class assessment and selection test result.
d. Overall performance must be 40% n each module.
e. If the overall performance of a student in any module is below 40%, the student will not be allowed for the registration.
9. The final grade of modules will be calculated as per NCC & Greenwich University grading Systems
10. Students must pay their tuition fees on or before the 10 of every month. In case of failure, the student will have to pay Tk. 50/ per day or TK 500/per month (whichever is lower) as a fine. Admission might be cancelled if the student is unable to pay tuition fees in consecutive 3 months.
11. Students must deposit their tuition fees only to the Bank assigned by DIA, using prescribed deposit paper, which is available only in accounts department. After depositing money, student can view their payment status from DIA portal within three (3) working days. If any student is found with any inconsistency, they are advised to communicate with accounts department with deposit paper(s).
12. The student re-enrolment fee is Tk. 7500/-. The management of DIA will finalize the decision of re-enrolment of any particular student.
13. To transfer a batch students must pay Tk. 5000/- as transfer fee.
14. DIA reserves the right to change the fees structure of any course without any prior notice.
15. Late admittance will also have to pay the full course fees.
16. All types of paid fees are non refundable unless mentioned ‘refundable’.
17. Students must receive printed receipt with the authorized signature whenever they pay any sort of fees through account department. DIA will not be responsible in any case of confirming the payment of student without above mentioned document. The students should keep the receipts carefully. The receipts may be asked for any time
18. DIA reserves the right to list the name of the defaulter students anytime and anyway.
19. Students must collect his/her ID card within one month of enrollment. ID card will be ceased in case of the expulsion of any student.
20. Students must wear the ID card within the premises.
21. Every Student must use email ID provided by DIA for academic purposes.
22. Distinction holders in all modules will get scholarship of Tk. 1000/month and credit holder will get Tk. 500/month for the next year course.
23. Every student must read the main notice board in the website and campus.
24. If management finds anyone involving in any politics or unlawful activities or any harmful post in social media then he/she will be expelled from the institute.
25. DIA reserves the right to expel any student from the institute if the management thinks that the student is harmful for the institute.
26. Every student is bound to follow the disciplines, manners and code of conduct of DIA. In case of any breach of any rules, DIA reserves the right to take action against the student.
27. Students will have to follow prescribed application format available at www.daffodil.ac/app-form for any purposes such as ‘Leave of Absence’, ‘Batch Transfer’ etc. Any kind of application should be submitted to the Academic Counselor or class teacher.
28. If any student find or face any problem, he / she should communicate with the class teacher regarding the problem and act according to the class teacher’s Instruction.
Notes: DIA Management reserves the right to change, add or edit any of the rules when needed.